Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Who's Blog??





I'm starting to think that this is no longer the "Crow's Capers" Blog as much as it is "All about my kids" blog. Oh well, I have to brag about them somewhere. Better here on the net than complete strangers while we wait in line at the grocery store. (yes, I think I have done that on a few occasions).


Here's Housotn doing his exercises. He'd got it down pretty well and can do one whole push-up before he gets tired. Pretty sad because he does better than mom. The only way I can do pushups in on my knees. Bonus for everyone with this picture, this is what the new dinning room floor looks like! When Brian gets back we'll finish laying this tile in the living room and hallway. (They're all connected) Haven't really decided what kind of tile we're going to put in the bedrooms yet. We won't have to figure that out for about 6 months. (After Brian gets back and after we save up the money to buy the tile, even at .88 each for a sqr foot it can get pricey)

And here's a picture of Lorelei being really goofy. In the bathtub she like to dunk her face in the bubbles until she's completely covered herself. Then she says "eye, eye, eye" over and over again until you wipe the bubbles off of her eyes.

1 comments:

princess jen said...

I like your floor! BTW, you should look at Emily's blog. She's got some digital scrapbooking pages up there. I've been trying to get started with it, but I'm a little bit scared.