Friday, September 21, 2007

Play with me!


Houston has been obessed with hopscotch lately. Ever since he saw a "Blue's Clues" episode with it featured. He told me that this tower was hopscotch and that I needed to mail it to Opa and Grandma and Uncle Jeremy so that they could play with it, too. Tried to explain to him that we can't mail it, but we can keep all the blocks together and that Opa would play blocks with him while he was here. He said that is a good idea, but he still wants to mail the tower as well.

2 comments:

Grandma and Opa said...

I must be living in the dark ages. I thought Hopscotch was a sidewalk game you drew with chalk and then skipped across it. Guess I need to watch Blues Clues!

princess jen said...

That's what I thought hopscotch was too. Then again, Anya always comes up with creative things so I'm sure Houston is doing the same.