Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Visit from the In-laws

So Robert and Kay drove up from Texas Wednesday night and spent all day Thursday with us and most of Friday before they had to head back. It's nice when they visit. The kids get to play with Grandma and PaPa and when they're here and Brian isn't, Robert helps out with the "honey-do list" This trip he spread some gravel under the drains where the rain water was slowly digging holes. He also fixed the VCR. While he was here it stopped working. Turns out that a bologna sandwich that Lorelei shoved in there probably 6 months ago got jiggle just right and was blocking the power switch. In my defense, I did take the sandwich out right away, I just didn't realized that a small piece had been left behind. They also got to enjoy some one on one time with the kids on Thursday while I took Shiloh to the groomer and on Friday so that I could wash some bedding at the laundry mat. All in all, not a bad visit.

3 comments:

Grandma and Opa said...

Shilowh looks wonderful...too bad you can not keep long fur.

I like the picture of Lorelei and Brian.

princess jen said...

How moldy was the bologna?

crowfamily said...

The corner piece of bread was dry and the piece of bologna (about the size of a quarter) was just really hard and greasy. Thankfully there were no condiments involved.