Friday, September 21, 2007

New Blog

Under "My Favorite People" you will see a link to the PWOC. I have volunteered to "create" a website for our local chapter. BlogSpot is the best that I can do. But hey, anything that gets the word out there works for me. One of the new women this year asked if we had a website and since we didn't I told our president that that was something I could take care of. Check it out and let me know what you think.

1 comments:

princess jen said...

I just checked it out and you did a fabulous job! As you have the PWOC members get into it, you can add them so they can post to the blog as well and if they have blogs, you can link to them. You can also link to Little Rock area websites and the Base website.