Monday, September 10, 2007

31 Days and Counting

For anyone is who keeping track I have 31 days left. That is not counting today or the day of the Big Event. October 12 is the scheduled day for the C-Section. If everything goes the way it should then I check in that Friday morning and go home no later than Monday morning. Although, it is very possible that I could go home on Sunday. After a C-Section it is a mandatory 48 hour stay. After that my doctor gives me the option if I want to stay a couple more days depending on how I'm feeling. With Lorelei as soon as those 48 hours were up I was getting packed and ready to to leave.

3 comments:

Alan J said...

Holy Cow! i didn't realize it was so close! Who's coming to help, i forgot? Your mom?

princess jen said...

Yay! I'm super excited to see pictures of the little baby. I need to get that package mailed to you soon!

crowfamily said...

Yes, Alan, my mom is going to help. She flies in on the 10th of Oct and will be here through, I think, the 24 or 25. Grandma is coming down towards the end of mom's stay and she'll be here for a week to 10 days to help out. My friend, Lisa, from church is going to watch the kids at her house on the 12th.