Pictured you see Nature's Recipe Farm Stand Selects dog food. Nature's Recipe is a premium dog food and their Farm Stand Selects is borderline gourmet dog food. I had gotten a few samples a while back and Shiloh really liked it mixed in with her regular dog food. In the samples were some coupons. So every 4-5 weeks I'll get her a 5lb bag to mix in. Now this food is sold at PetSmart for $8.99 for 5lbs. I use my $4 off coupon which makes it a pretty good price since I don't feed this to her exclusively. PetSmart has their "customer cards" which saves people even more. You know what I am talking about; Kroger, Carrs, ect use these and run specials on different items all the time. Right now PetSmart has their 5lbs bags of this stuff only $5.99 with their "pet perks" card. So I used my last 4 coupons and paid only $1.99 per bag for this stuff. You can't do any better than that. And, for anyone who is wondering (because I always did), Shiloh does poop less when she is eating this. Apparently that's not just a marketing ploy like I thought.
Friday, September 28, 2007
The Domestic Goddess Strikes Again!!
Lovingly Told By crowfamily at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a lucky little puppy..eating fancy schmancy dog food...
Post a Comment