This is the shirt that Jennifer was looking for for Rachael to wear awhile back. (check her "Twinners" post). Doesn't it look so cute on Lorelei? :) She wears it with jeans, though. Playing with her brother and the dog is a little hard in skirts, plus she gets dirtier. Anyway, I had her climb in the chair because lately when you try and take her picture she gets so excited that she runs up to the camera. This is her cheese face. When you tell her to say cheese she gets really excited and really loudly says, "Cheeee!!!!"
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lorelei looks super cute in that shirt. I can't wait to see her again. We need to plan a trip to NE next summer. Maybe we can get mom and dad to come down too. And Jeremy and Kass if they're not too busy.
I've had many a photographer comment that you should never have your subject say cheese, they should say something else instead, but i don't remember what it was. NOt very helpful, eh?
Post a Comment