Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stayin' Cool




Or trying to anyway. We finally got around to getting wading pool. (One of the things I needed Brian's help with before he left...to load and unload from the van) This year we managed to wait until June to set it up. A big change for us since two year ago, we had it set up in April. I'm pretty sure my neighbors thought I lost my mind. Houston had a blast. Got in some good quality time with Dad. He had some more quality one-on-one time later, but that is for another post. I was the designated picture-taker, so I'll take my turn in the pool another time. Paisley was taking her nap so that's why you don't see her. Not a bad thing, either. She got to miss the first time in the pool frenzies. Next time we'll invite her along.

1 comments:

princess jen said...

Anya has been begging me for another wading pool. I was planning on getting one and then realized that if I were to set it up, I'd never be able to let the babies out in the backyard unless I'm out there too. Right now they go out with Anya and PJ and I just peek out the window at them and listen for them. But the water scares me! So instead, I need to diligently search for our sprinkler or else get a new one.