Monday, June 30, 2008

Poor Brian!

Brian e-mailed me the other day. He got the results from his promotion test. He sat for the Technical Sergant test in Feb(?). (Brian is currently a Staff Sergant which is an E-5) Yes...it always takes this long to find out. This was his third time taking the test. He missed it by 24.07 points. This really sucks! Selfish of me...I really wanted him to make it because it would have been a huge pay increase. Not only would his base pay have goine up, so would have our housing allowance. So we'll be studying really hard when he gets back. Maybe fourth time's the charm?

2 comments:

princess jen said...

That totally sucks!!! I'm sorry. Better luck next time.

Also, I can't get the volume on the laptop to work right now, so I will watch the videos later.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Alan J said...

That stinks, sorry.