After Brian and I got out new bed, we no longer have a headboard. Our wall has been looking a wee bit naked. I finally found the perfect place to hang a print that we got for Christmas. (It is an Alan Johnson Original)
Alan is by brother-in-law and takes the most awesomest pictures. You can view his stuff on his blog http://alanjphoto.blogspot.com/
or got to his professional website http://www.alanjphoto.com/
Alan is by brother-in-law and takes the most awesomest pictures. You can view his stuff on his blog http://alanjphoto.blogspot.com/
or got to his professional website http://www.alanjphoto.com/

3 comments:
My cute hubby is pretty darn amazing! And his work is incredible. Anybody in blogland want to fly him somewhere for family pics or a wedding?
Oh, yeah! Well you're the bestest sister-in-law!
Jessica - Love the picture and the photo in the pictue! Alan certainly does a great job!
PS Alan - I absolutely love the color pciture of Grace with Buggy slightly fuzzzy in the background. Mothers are always wanting to protect offspring - what a clear statement that picture makes. God Wishes - hard to understand.
Post a Comment