I was looking at someone's blog the other day (it's linked our my page "Kid's Art")and thought, "Hey! I could do that!" I can't do the custom pieces that she makes (with her cute little animals and flowers) but I figure that just normal stuff wouldn't be that hard. So I went to Micheal's the other day and got a plain wooden footstool and a plain wooded coat rack. The stool is going to go in the corner next to the piano and it will be the "Time Out" stool. (I'm at the end of my rope...I gotta get through to Houston somehow, but's that another story for another day) The coatrack I'll pout in the girls room. I finished the stool last night and I am about half done with the rack. I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the week. Anyway, here are the pictures of the stool. Let me know what you think.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good painting!! You did a great job.
Aww, that is cute! Very kid friendly.
~Sarah (playtime)
Post a Comment