Thursday, March 20, 2008

Funny Boy!

Conversation with Houston in the van today:


M: You sure are full of the sillies today.


H: I'm not full of the sillies!


M: If you're not full of the silles than why are you being so crazy today?


H: I'm not silly, I'm strange.



I was at Wal-Mart yesterday getting Houston a new shirt for Easter Sunday. (I found a really nice light green one that will match Lorelei's dress) I also found this t-shirt and just couldn't resist. Houston wasn't sure at first (he wanted the SpongeBob one) but the I told him the Opa would find the humor in this one so it was a done deal.

(I applogize for the video...I oopsed and held the camera the wrong way...again)

1 comments:

princess jen said...

Alan ALWAYS forgets and holds the camera the wrong way too. It drives me crazy. That's a cute video and I love his shirt!!