Here's praying that Houston never discovers extereme sports or dares to be extraordinarily advententurous. The other day I was sitting at the computer when I heard a very audible "Ka-Thunk". Just the sound alone told me that whatever had happened, was really going to hurt. (I've heard a fair amount of Ka-Thunks in my day). Sure enough, about 2 seconds after the Ka-Thunk I hear Houston screaming/crying like he is about to die. He comes over to me and as the most beautiful bruise going on complete with swelling. He finally calms down enough to tell me what happened. He tough a coffee mug and beaned himself in the head with it. Yes, you heard right. It was completely self-inflicted. I asked him why and he told me that he had to practice his tricks for tomorrow night on the show. What that means, I have no idea. The only show I could think was "America's Funniest Home Videos" but we don't watch that. One of the reasons is so that the kids don't get stupid ideas. The funny thing was that after Houston started feeling his head, he was very surpised and told me "There's a hill on my head!"
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I Smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
Lovingly Told By crowfamily at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
aaaawww...poor Houston! His little comments and rebuddles just crack me up! BTW...I'm praying for your friend!
What a crazy little boy you have. My son would find a coffee mug and ka-thunk Q over the head with it! And then Q would ka-thunk him right back and they'd have matching goose eggs.
Except that it's not in the middle of his forehead, it reminds me of the Unicorn bumps; as Opa and I called them.
Post a Comment