Yes, I did put the title that way on purpose. That's how Houston says it and it is really cute. :)
A- Attached or Single: I am attached. To my husband, to my kids, to the pets, to the house. Come to think of it, is there really anything that I'm not attached to?
B- Best Friend: Aside from the obvious (my dear sweet hubby even when we are fighting like cats and dogs) my mom, my sister, and Lisa Wade. Lisa is a dear dear friend I know from church. She is my life-line down here. (Mom, you'll get to meet her when you're here!)
C- Cake or Pie: Cake is OK as long as there is no butter cream frosting. But pie is the clear winner. I love the crust, the filling, everything about it. I tried Key Lime for the first time the other day at Hooters. That's my new favorite pie for the moment. Brian says that I make the best apple pie. Completely from scratch, including the crust. What makes a really good apple pie crust is mixing poppy seed in it.
D- Drink of choice: That really depends on my mood. I love a really good cup of coffee but I also really like Diet Coke. When I splurge (which hasn't been for a long time since I'm either preggo or nursing) are banana daquiris. I also really like Archer Farms Spearmint water. It is really stinky that I can't get it anymore. Our Target stopped stocking it.
E- Essential Item: Do my kids count? I don't know what I would do without them. If it has to be an "it" item that I would say the computer. Especially when Brian is gone. Come to think of though, my books rank pretty high up there, too. Actually just about anything that keeps me from getting bored when Brian is gone.
F- Favorite Color: I really like green. Especially when I can find just the right shade in a comfy t-shirt that looks good on me. But being pregnant must do things to me because lately I have been craving my pink shirts over my green ones. Weird, huh?
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Between just those two it would be worms. As long as they're the sour ones. Out of all the gummi candies I cannot turn down the really good ones from Germany (especially the sour cherries) that are hard. Not like the wimpy gummi candies that are made in the states.
H- Hometown: I'm an Army Brat but since I have lived the longest in Alaska and that is where I went to high school I claim Eagle River as my hometown. When people ask me where I'm from I always say Alaska.
I- Indulgences: Taking an afternoon nap on the sofa while the kids watch cartoons. Getting to read uninterrupted. Taking really hot bubble baths (Brian says you could cook a lobster in my bath water). Eating yummy treats and not having to share them with my kids.
J-January or July: When I was in Alaska I would say July. Down here in Arkansas I have to say January. The weather is comfortable to me again!!! Yeah, it's a little chilly some days but it is way better than the 100+ degree weather with all that humidity. Besides, the bad thing about July in Arkansas is that you know you still have to get through August, the worst month of all.
K- Kids: I love my kiddos!! I have two (by the end of the day on October 12 I'll have to say that I have three kids). But I am definitely done. I was so worried about having two. How do you love more than one kid? So now I'm even more nervous about having three.
L- Life is incomplete without.....my family. I hate it when Brian is gone. I get so lonely. That's my family tends to get a spike in the phone calls from me when he's gone. I hate when the kids aren't here either. Brian took Houston to Texas with him once for about 3 days. I called at least twice a day to check on Houston and talk to him and to make sure that Brian was taking care of him the "right" way (that would be my way)
M- Marriage date: August 4, 2001. About six months or so after we got married I had a really fun time messing with Brian's head. I forget how it came about, but I told him that we got married on the 8th not the 4th. He spent about 20 minutes scratching his head going back and forth and I almost had him.
N- Number of siblings: Jennifer and Jeremy as my "immediate" siblings. But I figure that in-laws count. So you still need to include Kassy (Jeremy's wifey) Tammy, and Dustin. (Tammy is Brian's sister and Dustin is her husband)
O- Oranges or Apples: I'm with Jennifer. I really like oranges when you get a good one. But most of the time they are disappointing. But I just love love love granny smith apples!
P- Phobias: Heights freak me out a little bit. The whole falling thing. I can picture it in my mind so clearly. On Jen's blog there is a picture from their reunion of Anya and someone else sitting on a rock or something with their feet hanging down. Below them you can see (a very long way away) a valley of some sort. Just looking at that picture freaks me out.
Q-Quote your favorite: I don't have a favorite quote.
R- Reason to smile: When after Lorelei was born and I was trying to lose weight seeing that numbers fall on the scale made me smile.
S- Season: I love fall!! Especially fall down in the south. The humidity is down, you know that the weather is only going to get better. And it is finally cool enough to let your kids play outside for more than about 20 minutes at a time.
T- Tag three: I'm going to e-mail this to Kassy and tag her. Other than that, I don't have anyone else to tag.
U- Unknown Fact: I've had a mini-stalker. When I was a hostess for Balto's (like Denny's but way better) there was this creepy guy who always came in when I was at work. I worked the swing shift. He'd show up towards the end of my shift and even if the place was empty he would sit right next to my station. He'd show up with cheap jewelry that he'd bought at Wal-Mart and tell me that he made them for me. He'd tell me that I was so cute and pretty and sweet. But it was really creepy the way he would say it. When it got to the point that I was scared to walk to my car by myself to go home that's when I quit that job.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I could never be a vegetarian. I love eatin' them critters just too darn much!! Mmmmm, really good steak, prime rib, chicken, pork chops, pork roasts. If God didn't want us to eat animals why would He have us rule over them?
W- Worst habit: I have no patience. Poor Houston gets the brunt of this bad habit. I lose my patience with him and yell at time and then he starts crying. Poor guy!
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: I'm going to take this as have I had either. Yeah, I have. Ultrasounds because I've been pregnant...more than once. I have also had CT's (I think three) and few MRI's, a couple of bone scans, and a regular x-ray. Thank goodness for good health insurance.
Y- Your favorite food: Jen's answer is cute!! But I'd have to say my favorite food is my mom's chicken catchatorrie. (Yes, I am aware that I have no idea how to spell that word)
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Jessica's ABCD's
Lovingly Told By crowfamily at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I really like your ABCs Jess! It's so fun to learn more about you. I'm excited to see pictures of the baby...make sure Mom emails them right away!!
i want to go to Hooters... to try the pie, of course.
Post a Comment