Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Baby Girl Crow




October 12th was a big day for us. Paisley Jean Crow made her appearance into the world at 8:47 am. Weighing in at 7 pounds 8 oz. I got to hold for about 20 mintues before she was taken into the nursery. She was put under an oxygen hood. She has an air bubble outside of her lungs making it hard for them to expand. They were hoping the oxygen would help. By the next morning though her chest x-ray showed the bubble hadn't gotten better and that her lungs were wet from the amniotic fluid she inhaled when she was born. She was transfered to another hospital Saturday morning and is currently in the NICU on a resperator. As of this morning she is doing better. Not good enough to be extabated but her breathing is slowing down and they are drawing a lot of fluid out of her lungs. Hopefully she will be on the vent for only a couple of more days. Please keep her in your prayers for a quick recovery so she can come home.

1 comments:

princess jen said...

What a sweet baby! I'm so excited I finally get to see her. I miss you and we pray for you every day. Lots of love!