Paisley is finally home from the hospital! She was discharged Sunday morning and we got her home just after lunch time. Right now she is weighing in at 6 pounds 11 oz. Her birth weight was 7 1/2 pounds. Her pediatrician wants to do one weight check in a few days since she got a late start in nursing. (she was 6 days old the first time she nursed and 8 days old the second time I got to nurse her.) She is doing well at home. The kids seem to like her...for now. Lorelei really only gets jelous when mom is holding her. As soon as Paisley gets passed on to someone else she is right there to crawl into mommy's lap. The cats ignore her, but Shiloh was very interested in her.
Brian is happy that she's home. He called us last night. (first time I've talked to him since Paisley's been home) I was in the middle of changing her diaper so he got to he got to hear her scream and cry. He's doing pretty good. His cold (or the Iraqi Bug) is finally getting better. He's been sick with it for about a month. So far we are still on for him getting home around Christmas.
The kids are having a ball playing with all of the relatives. Opa, Grandma, and Great-Grandma. Great-Grandma was watching the kids this morning and Houston didn't like what she had to tell him so he packed his suitcase and said he was going to the airport to be with Opa. And would she please drive him.
My mom is leaving for Alaska tomorrow. Her trip her went by too fast!! Hopefully we'll be able to get her and dad down here again soon.

2 comments:
BIG Bummer---Alaska here I come. I do miss my BIG Guy, I am having so much fun with these 3 little ones!
I love all those pictures Jessica! I'm glad that everyone is able to come see you.
Post a Comment