Now everybody rev up your internal engine...get into the spirit of things.
OK, the 500 mile challenge officially started on Sunday. I have Jennifer (and from what I can tell from Alan's comment) and Alan participating along with mom and dad. Sara, I am challenging you, too. I have an extra pedometer for you. This way you can really get competitive with Josh and be a sexy beast when he gets back. :)
Sunday and Monday I logged in 10,884 and 9,065 steps respectively. Monday was my kick-ass day. 20,094 steps baby!!!! I was doing some heavy house work and taking some of Dad's advice. When I was putting away clothes, instead of loading up the basket and making one trip per family member to put away, I was only taking 2-3 items at a time and making several trips. All those little trips add up!! So, so far I have logged in 20 miles. Now, you guys have a chance to catch up! I got my portable EEG put on today so until it comes off on Friday, all of my walking is either going to be in the house or in the backyard.
To calculate your miles, we're just going to use the average. 2000 steps to a mile. You get take it to the 10th decimal place. (ie- 10.2 miles) E-mail your weekly miles and I'll post everybody's progress no later than Tuesday.
Good Luck!!!!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Start Your Engines!
Lovingly Told By crowfamily at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment