Houston doesn't agree with me, but I think my little tomato plants smell so good! This weekend I will be getting three big plastic pots from Wal-Mart along with some tomato cages and lots of potting soil. I will put two plants in each pot and then hope for the best. Maybe if I'm lucky I will have some tomatoes to bring to Nebraska.
I don't have any pictures right now, but the rhubarb is also doing really well.
For those of you wondering, my uncoventional garden is being grown in pots and bags because of the horrible gopher problem we have. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of them, please let me know. Just remember that any remedy has to be safe to use around pets and kids. (We can't use poison bacause Shiloh tries to dig up the gophers when she smells/hears them)

2 comments:
I LOVE your roses. They are so beautiful!
Your roses are beautiful!
The pics with your extended family are really neat. The kids have really grown since I was there in October.
BTW - Unconventional gradens are fun!! I have had quite a few.
Post a Comment