The really dusty pictures are the back windshield of Brian's Mazda RX-7 that he is rebuilding. (when he gets around to he will be posting pictures/updates of his project on his blog Crowdaddy's World). Anyway, using my most superior deductive skills I have deduced that these markings were made my baby birdy wings. The car is next to the nest sight. They look like wing prints to me. I figure that this is where they practiced before they took out on their own.
Now that the nest in empty I did remove it an throw it away. Brian really needed to get to his ladder. We learned that unless the nest is dirty with fleas, mites, or other yucky bugs the mama will lay another clutch of eggs (that would be the technical term) pretty much as soon as the babies leave the nest. We really didn't want to do that. Sorry mama!! She should have her new nest built by now. I caught her and the daddy bird having sex in the front yard. I had the camera with me, but by the time I got it set to video mode, the daddy bird had already left leaving the mommy bird going, "wait, that's it?"

2 comments:
Are things really boring in AR that you get your kicks from video taping birdie sex?? (hee hee hee) I'm sad they're gone, but I'm glad you finally get your ladder back!
TMI TMI
Sex on the front lawn!
Post a Comment