Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Competition Time

I have signed up for this years annual Family Circle Walking Challenge. But I was thinking today that I need to make this challege a little more fun. This past 7 days I walked 34.7 miles. At that pace it is very easy to walk 100 miles in 3 weeks. Here the challenge to all my family and friends out there.

Let's all put our pedometers on and see who can log 500 miles first. To give everyone a chance to read this post and get a pedometer (Wal-mart sells them cheap), let's start the competition on Sunday, the 25th.

Let me know who all wants to participate. I'll figure out a really cool prize for the winner.

3 comments:

princess jen said...

So I think I should do this too. But I suck at consistency. So sign me up but I'll probably be the number one loser ;)

Alan J said...

You guys are so toast!

Grandma and Opa said...

Sign me up - just got to get that pedometer.

I will make Dad sign up, too.