After buying it and it sitting in the boxes for two months, the play set finally got put together over the weekend. (I have some video, too, but that will have to wait) It took a couple of hours just to get all the parts sorted and laid out.


Brian did all of the work by himself (what a stud!) with the exception of a few times where he needed my help to hold things up while he bolted them together.


The kids really like the picnic table, but Brian's new rule is no more eating out there. The ants are bad enough and we don't want to make it worse.



Even though there aren't any swings pictured, they are there now. Houston and Lorelei like playing on the glider together. Lorelei likes to lay on her tummy on the swings and spin in circles.

What a sexy beast!!!
1 comments:
I love your playset! Brian is a stud for doing it all himself. I'm glad the kids enjoy it so much too.
Post a Comment