Wednesday, April 30, 2008

They Might Be Giants

Right off the bat, sorry to Alan if the title of this post is misleading. No, it's not about one of his favorite music groups. :(



A couple of weeks ago I was checking the clearance isle at Wal-Mart. (I have found some awesome deals there before) I came across a really neat product and thought to myself. Gee, Jessica, those kiddos of yours sure would have fun with this. So I had to get it.




Just what is it you ask? Spray Chalk!! Like what you make football grids with! How cool! So I got two cans. They were a dollar each.




Houston is always begging me to use the sidewalk chalk and make a hop-scotch game for him. So I took the spray paint and made a HUGE hop-scotch game. Bonus: Lorelei got some good jumping practice. Jumping is one of her current goals in PT.


1 comments:

princess jen said...

That's some cool stuff!!!! If you see it again, get me some (I never get around to going to Walmart anymore).
So much fun.