I know it's hard not to laugh at this, but please keep the giggles to a minimum. I had to keep from laughing why I tried to explain to Houston why we don't say certain things. (the things that kids pick up and then spout out boggles the mind.
Conversation #1:
We were outside checking on the plants (lots of rain and we were seeing if any of the soil got washed away) I forget exactly what we were talking about, but this is how Houson responded to something I said.
"I don't think so, woman."
Conversation #2:
This happened inside Wal-Mart. (I think that they must pump something in the air, because the kids can be fairly well-behaved at almost any store EXCEPT Wal-Mart.
M: Houston, what should we pick up for supper tonight?
H: How about Macaroni and Cheese
M: We have that at home already.
H: But I want it.
M: Too bad. We have plenty at home, we're not getting any more
H: Yeah well, so's your mother.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Try Not To Laugh
Lovingly Told By crowfamily at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah, i didn't even try to suppress the laughs. That's freakin' hilarious! Uh, but he didn't learn it from me. So either Brian and you keep your communciations uninhibited or someone's watching too much TV. I'm still laughing though.
I'm sure you could still blame this on Alan though! He talks like that all the time ;) Good news! Aaron said Mama today!!
Your son -
Got to love his conversations!
Post a Comment