Friday, April 4, 2008

Houston Makes Nice

Houston said the sweetest thing in the van tonight. It totally makes up for the inapproriate comments that I posted earlier.

All day today he had been bugging me that he needed "to go to work"
So we went to pick up Brian from work and Houston had put on his church shirt and tie. We were driving on base and he was very upset that we drove by something. "you passed it, you passed my work!" So I asked him where he worked at. At church. Really? What do you do at work? Bible study.
Wanting a more in depth answer I ask him, what do you work at bible study.
His reply...I study! (he said with that "well, duh" tone of voice.

5 comments:

Alan J said...

What the?! You'd never here a kid in our church say that, not after inflicting 3 hours of church on them every week. Well, that and they wouldn't get paid.

Alan J said...

Oopsie, that was supposed to be hear.

Jennifer Bundy said...

Hi Jessica-
Jen referred me over here, so I am adding you to my blog lists to check up on! We are here in AK, living in my parents old house actually! So fun that blogs make it so much easier to keep track of friends!
Hugs, Jennifer

Grandma and Opa said...

White shirt and tie - sure hope you took a picture of him at work.

Townsend said...

houston!! just caught up on your blog, jessica...where in the WORLD does he come up with these things!? i love his imagination :)