Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Stuff




I really going to start (trying anyway) to update this blog more often. I figure that if I make it a goal to put one thing new on here once a week I'll be doing pretty good. So, here goes. Brian left for Ft. Benning, GA on an MRT (mission recovery team) Wednesday morning to fix one of our broken planes and got back Thursday afternoon. Not a bad trip. He was glad that while he was there there was a nice breeze so the weather didn't feel quite so hot. Houston was happy that yesterday I set up the sprinkler for him to play in. Lorelei didn't like it so we put a couple of inches of water in a rubber-maid tub and she was happy. They were much better kids after they got a chance to cool off. Not nearly so grumpy. Nothing new for me, just taking care of the family and still studying.

0 comments: