Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dirty Dogs



"Before"


Today we had a pretty good thunderstorm complete with loud booms and lots of lightening. I decided to leave Twinkie outside with Shiloh so I could see how she would react to the noise. I am very happy that it didn't seem to bother her at all. My neighbor's little dog gets so stressed out with thunder that they have to give him doggie downers whenever there is a big storm or fireworks. Back to the point, after it finished raining the dogs went to investigate the yard. In one corner, where the previous owner had her sheds and compost heap, there is about a 4'x4' area of just dirt. The dogs had to roll around and wrestle in it for a good five to ten minutes. Twinkie didn't get too bad, Shiloh is an absolute mess. Thankfully after she dries I can just brush the dirt out of her fur.




"After"

2 comments:

princess jen said...

At least she looks like she had a great time!

princess jen said...

Oh, and I don't know where the tank is that goes with the swim trunks...