(I really liked this after I saw it on Jennifer's page so of course I had to copy it!)
What was I doing 10 years ago??
The summer of 1997 I had just finished my sophomore year of high school in Eagle River, AK. I was doing Explorer Scouts with the Ft. Richardson Military Police and I was gearing up for the annual NRJOTC mini boot camp.
What was I doing 1 year ago??
I was up in Nebraska for my cousin's wedding, life with the kids was just starting to get complicated sense that is when we discovered that Lorelei wasn't growing or hitting her milestones.
What are 5 snacks I enjoy
1. Double Stuff Oreo Cookies with milk
2. Salt and Vinegar Chips
3. Baked potatoes with butter and lemon juice
4. Cereal
5. Three Musketeers candy bars
5 Songs I know all the words to
1. I love my lips!! (from Silly Songs with Larry)
2. I Play Chicken with the Train (Cowboy Troy)
3. Temptation (from Larry Boy and the Bad Apple)
4. One Week (BNL)
5. Somewhere Over the Rainbow
5 Things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off debt
2. Buy a better house (with better furniture)
3. A tummy tuck and a boob job (after I get skinny again, and my boobs are too big)
4. Kid's College
5. New wardrobe for the whole family
5 Things I like doing
1. Reading
2. Sleeping in (in a perfect world that would happen every now and then)
3. Playing with the kids
4. Playing on the computer
5. Cooking and then eating what I cook
5 Bad Habits
1. Being a little too lazy some days
2. According to Brian, not putting out enough :)
3. Not exercising enough
4. Eating too much
5. Not having enough patience with Houston
5 Favorite Toys
1. Computer
2. Digital Camera
3. Wading pool in the backyard
4. My fun kitchen appliances (My Jack LaLane Power Juicer and the Ultimate Chopper)
5. The kitties and the puppy!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Jessica's It!
Lovingly Told By crowfamily at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment