Monday, December 8, 2008

It's The Great Pumpkin!!

Brian got home from the desert on October 24. On the 27 Houston had his first field trip. Since Brian was home in time he took my place on the trip. Houston was so excited! Not only about the field trip, but he also got to ride on the school bus for the very first time.



There were a few cut-outs for the kids to play around. Houston is the one of the end in the blue. The little blonde girl is one of friends, Taylor.

It's a good thing Lorelei didn't go. (I could have taken the girls with me if I had gone, I just would have had to drive instead of being on the bus) She would have spent her whole time in the tractor cut out and not share. Anyone who saw her in Nebraska can vouch for that.
So now I bet everyone is wondering...just where did those kids go?? They went to a local pumpkin patch. The school has a field trip fund that paid for Houston and Brian (since Brian was considered a chaperone) Each of the kids got to pick out there own pumpkins and take them home.







1 comments:

princess jen said...

Those are great photos!! I'm glad I got to see them. Houston is so cute. As soon as I saw the tractor, even before I read what you wrote, I was thinking that Lorelei would have loved it!