Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's A First

Brian and I were cleaning the kitchen the other day. I was putting something away in the freezer and pulled out the marshmallows to show Brian. They are a really yummy, limited addition, chocolate vanilla swirl. I was telling him that they made the best toasted marshmallows. Brian, to my complete dismay, said that never in his entire life has he ever made or eaten a toasted marshmallow. I told him that the bonus to having a gas stove is that you can toast marshmallows inside. So I made him one.

This is the "lovely" face he made as he was eating them. He said that they were really gross and he never wanted to eat a roasted marshmallow ever again.

2 comments:

princess jen said...

What?! Silly Brian! I can only imagine just how yummy your marshmallows are. I personally like to burn them over a fire so that they're super gooey on the inside and crunchy on the outside. Strange, I know.

crowfamily said...

Burning your marshmallows is the only way to eat them as far as I am concerned.