Sunday, December 7, 2008

Belated Birthday

These pictures are a long time coming. Shortly after Brian returned from Iraq, we made a visit to Texas to see the Crow side of the family. I had told Kay months ago that if it worked out we would be there over Halloween. She asked if she could do something for the kids' birthdays. I figured it would just be pizza and cake at the house with Brian's sister Tammy and her family along with Kay and Robert. We were in for quite a surprise.

Kay had booked a party at a Chuck E. Cheese like place called "Mountasia" It has all the games like Chuck E. Cheese....and then some. There are also go carts, and bumper boats. (Which we didn't do since the kids weren't big enough) The best part was the party room. We had use of the "Bounce House Arena" for an hour. There were at least 6 differents bounce houses and a bounce obstacle course. The kids had the best time!! Even Paisley got to bounced. She bounced until she barfed she was having so much fun!! I took my shoes off (like the other parents) and bounced with the kids. I even helped Lorelei climb up the "mountain" and bounce down the other side. It was by far the best birthday party we have ever been to. THANK YOU KAY AND ROBERT!!!!!!! Here are just a lot of random pictures of the kids playing.

I know, that was a lot of pictures to get through. And that is just a sampling of what I took that day!

1 comments:

princess jen said...

What a great birthday party!! We just went to a bounce house party a few weeks ago that was super fun, but your bounce houses look even better. I'm glad that you were able to go!