Since I finally got around to posting pictures of Houston's room I figure that I better get the girls' room pictures up, too. This was my big project while Houston and Paisley were in Texas. (I will not post on that here...way too involved.)
I used Olympic brand paint (it was cheap), the walls are Grape Arbor and the trim is Juicy Pear.
I had fun painting the outlet covers. There is a third one, but I thought it turned out kinda ugly so it is behind the bed where no one can see it.
This is Brian's dresser that he had growing up. There is black paint on top of red paint, on top of blue paint and it is all oil-based paints. Any tips for stripping it? I have so much extra green (it was cheaper to pay the $7.97 sale price for a gallon than $10.98 for a quart), that I'm going to paint the dresser green and find some cute girly nobs for it.
(for anyone who is wondering Houston's walls are King Trident with Gone Bananas for the trim)

1 comments:
What bright and fun colors you picked. You did a great job on those switchplates too. Yay for you!
Post a Comment