This is Houston's name as it appears above his bed. I had so much fun painting these! Still need to do the girls' names, though. Also need to get my niece and nephew's name done. I have the cutest idea for those! I want to do the alphabet theme. Where on each letter is something that starts with that letter. Since Aaron is little, he'll have easy words, Anya will have much more "grown-up" words. Here's what I have so far
A-Apple
A-Ant
R-Rainbow
O-Owl or maybe Octopus
N-
A-Artichoke
N-
Y-
A-Avocado
These are just ideas right now. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!
I finally finished Houston's room. The trim work is done, the paint meets the ceiling, and all the corners are filled. I even got the sun up that I had promised Houston forever and a day ago. It didn't turn out quite like I had hoped, but Houston thinks it's cool. I still need to take pictures of the girls' room. It's painted, now I'm just getting their wall gear in order. Tinkerbell on one wall, Little Mermaid on one wall, and Blue's Clues on one wall. The last wall is mostly window, so it will just stay plain. Houston has picked out his posters, SpiderMan, Cars, and SpeedRacer.

1 comments:
It all looks so great!! You worked out and it turned out nicely. I will say that Anya probably will not appreciate artichoke and avacado!
Post a Comment