Friday, February 1, 2008

Marriage Tag


Marriage” Tag--to be completed about my husband


•What is his name? Robert Brian Crow...he goes by Brian so as not to be confused with his dad who is Robert


•How long have you been together? This August 4 will be 7 years married


•How long did you date? We started dating May of 2000 and got engaged Feb 2001 and got married August 2001. So that would be one year and three months of dating


•How old is he? This year is his "golden birthday". He'll be 29 on May, 29


•Who said I love you first? I have no idea!


•Who is taller? He is, by 3 1/2 inches


•Who sings better? Me


•Who is smarter? Depends on what where talking about. Brian is much more mechanically minded than I am. I am very smart about children, and I would say we are split in other areas


•Whose temper is worse? His (he likes to hold it in and then 'splode all over the place)


•Who does the laundry? Me


•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I don't know. In the past 5 years, around 90% of the time we don't sleep together. Either he is deployed or working mids or swings.


•Who pays the bills? Nunya!


•Who mows the lawn? Brian. I only mow it if I have no other options.


•Who does the dishes? Me (most of the time, although Brian does do his fair share every now and then)


•Who cooks dinner? Me


•Who drives when you are together? Most of the time me.


•Who is more stubborn? Me


•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? ???


•Who kissed who first? ??? Probably me. Brian is shy.


•Who proposed? Brian. In the Wasilla Mart-Mart parking lot. We had just finished going snowmaching with Dad and Jeremy out on Big Lake.


•Who is more sensitive? Me


•Who has more friends? He does. His buddies from work.


•Who wears the pants in the family? Nunya!


Now I get to choose someone to tag: Mommy!!!

1 comments:

princess jen said...

I like your answers Jessica. I guess I didn't realize how much you guys didn't have coordinating schedules. I miss you! And I can't wait to see Mom's answers.