Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yeah, I know that it's only January 6, so techinally it should read "Happy Three Kings Day" but they don't make a blog layout for that. Besides, I figure that if Wal-Mart can tear down their Christmas stuff and have Valentine's Day stuff up on Dec. 26, then waiting until Jan. 6 to change my stuff to Valentine's Day isn't that bad by comparison.

Oh yeah...after Christmas sales rock!! We outgrew our little 3 foot tree. (too many ornaments), so we found a 5 foot pre-lit tree with pre-lit garland with pre-lit wreath at the BX. If we paid full price it would have been $59. We were happy to pay the advertised price of $14.95. I went to pay and it had been marked down again. So we only paid $5.90. Not bad!

1 comments:

princess jen said...

Congrats on the great deal!