I guess Lorelei had too much on Christmas day. She finished opening all of her presents, played with some toys and then disappeared. We found her passed out on her bed. Poor girl!
Here are some pics of the fun kitchen thatn Grandma and Opa sent the kids. The are really loving it! We just have to remind Houston not to climb on it. What is it with little boys and their need to climb on everyting?
The other day I made some gingerbread cookies. As I was decorating them I was telling Briab about Mom's "hoochie" jeans. (the one with the 2 inch long zipper). So here a cookie dedicated to mom's hoochie jeans.
The white dot in the middle is a belly button and I gave her painted fingernails and toenails.

2 comments:
The kitchen is super cute! And I "like" Houston's green undies!! Did you let your kids help decorate cookies? We went to a friend's home and decorated cookies there. Anya did a TON. I kept eating the ones that I did!
I always cook in my undies, too!
Post a Comment