Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lorelei Update and the Bald Puppy


Here is Shiloh's new haircut. Silly me, I brushed her wrong over the winter and ended up matting her undercoat. Only way to fix it was to shave her. The really funny thing is that her big, "I'm gonna get you!" bark doesn't go with her body anymore.
Lorelei Update: We just found out that Brian has an aunt with Turner Syndrome. (His mom's sister). We have passed that information along to Lore's doctor (who has been out of town all week) hopefully we'll find out monday or tuesday if we are going to go ahead a test her for this now. Brian and I are kinda ticked off at his side of the family right now. We've been asking them for the last 6-plus months is there were any growth issues that we needed to know about and they just now tell us. Oh well, better late than never!

1 comments:

princess jen said...

Holy Cow! She looks cute in a naked puppy sort of way...