Today I took Lorelei to the doctor since she was in so much pain last night with stomach cramps (she's got a little stomach virus). The good thing is that since she has thrown up a few times, she's feeling a lot better. Anyway, since I was there I decided to go ahead and have her weight checked again. 18 pounds and 11 ounces!!! That's almost an entire pound weight gain in one month and here's the really good part.......(drum roll, please!) she's back on the growth chart!!! She's officially in the 5th percentile for her age.
We are still working with the endocrinologist now that she has been "officially" diagnosed with osteopenia. We see him again in May for more blood work and to discuss her having the bone density scan. We'll keep everyone updated about it.
Houston is....well...Houston is Houston. Right now he can't wait for it to get warm enough for the wading pool. Last year that happened in April, the way the weather is down here looks like it'll be the same. Houston is excited abou the new baby. He was kissing the ultrasound picture yesterday.
I saw my Ob yesterday and he is giving me a due date of October 22.
We are still working with the endocrinologist now that she has been "officially" diagnosed with osteopenia. We see him again in May for more blood work and to discuss her having the bone density scan. We'll keep everyone updated about it.
Houston is....well...Houston is Houston. Right now he can't wait for it to get warm enough for the wading pool. Last year that happened in April, the way the weather is down here looks like it'll be the same. Houston is excited abou the new baby. He was kissing the ultrasound picture yesterday.
I saw my Ob yesterday and he is giving me a due date of October 22.

0 comments:
Post a Comment