Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ouch!!

At about 8:30 this morning I get a call from Houston's teacher on my cell phone. I know it can't be good. If it wasn't a big deal, she would have called the home phone first. Seems Houston and one of his friends were horsing around in line when they were walking outside after breakfast. Houston tripped over his friend's feet and face planted on the concrete. He cut up both of his lips, scrapped under his nose and his forehead, plus scrapped both elbows and knees. The first picture I took of him after lunch when he fell asleep on the sofa (don't worry, the smears extending from his mouth is just pizza sauce). The other picture I took about three hours later. I wish I had a picture right after it happened when the swelling was really spectacular, but the camera battery was charging.


1 comments:

princess jen said...

Poor boy! Hope he heals quickly!