I was on the humana/tricare website earlier today. I have always been curious as to just how much Paisley "cost" when she was born with her extended visit in the hospital. I had just never gotten around to calling the hospital to request a copy of her bill. So I looked up the claim information online. (I just love technology some days!). I also looked up some of Lorelei's bills. Makes me very thankful to have such wonderful health coverage.
Paisley's 24 hours at the hospital with me, most of it spent in an oxygen tent was $2760. Her "visit" to Big Baptist was $76,921. And that was just for 8 days.
Lorelei has cost the government a pretty penny. I only added up her therpay costs. She has been in therapy since Nov. 27, 2006. As of Sept. 16, 2008 that has run $135,541. Holy cow!!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Being Thankful
Lovingly Told By crowfamily at 12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Holy cow!! I'm happy for you that you have such great insurance!
Post a Comment