Just wanted to share some pictures that I took a few weeks ago. In North Little Rock there is a histical site called "The Old Mill". It's a big deal because it is in the opening credits/sequence in "Gone With the Wind" and is believed to be the only remaining structure from the movie. Anyway, I know the pictures aren't the best (I'm not quite as talented as Alan), I'm still learing how to use all the features, but a few of them tured out pretty good! Sorry about the sideways picture of Brian and Houston. It was the right way in my files, but it rotated it when I uploaded it to the blog and I couldn't figure out how to rotate it back. Oh well!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cute pictures. I recognize the outfit Lorelei is wearing. Bibi made it! We love you!!
Post a Comment